The Secondhand Bookworm bookshop novels, romance and humour, updates coming this August

I have been working on some story-line improvements in the first TWO novels in my bookworm series over the past few weeks and hope to have the updated versions ready and available to READ within the next couple of weeks.

The Secondhand Bookworm
and
Nora and The Secondhand Bookworm

were first written over ten years ago as a compilation of stories and experiences working in a bookshop for ten years, written and privately published for my work colleagues. I made them available on AMAZON KINDLE a few years back and have been enjoying extending and continuing the series into SIX so far, with more to come.



I haven't been COMPLETELY happy with the first two because they do lack gripping story arcs even though they are a fun, enjoyable read, and because I have had a bit of a break working on my bookshop series and wanted to read through them to refresh my memory, I decided to add some wonderful twists and turns and gripping story-lines to make them more of a fabulous introduction to the series.

I have been told by readers that the series gets better and better as it goes along and I had a large break between writing volumes one and two before I wrote Christmas at The Secondhand Bookworm. I know authors shouldn't really do it but I have been having immense fun filling out the stories, adding to them, introducing some twists and a story arc that continues on from volume one to two and which will fit nicely into the latter books.

I shall probably play around with the covers just a little bit too as it is always good to freshen things up. I am looking forward to making the NEW and IMPROVED novels available soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the Apocalypse at The Secondhand Bookworm - new book coming soon!

THIS WEEKEND - Free KINDLE SUMMER book - Summer at the Secondhand Bookworm

A trip to Badgers Books, Worthing and some resources