Enjoy the countdown to Black Friday 2018 with this NEW BOOK

I managed to release my NEW novel (book 6 in the bookshop series) this weekend in time for Black Friday! It was a lot of work aiming for a deadline and I wanted it complete and available on Kindle for people to enjoy in the build-up to Black Friday. I thought it would be amusing and original to set the novel in a week's build up to Black Friday in the used and antiquarian bookshop and not only are there lots of laughs with the bargain hunters and the new Bargain Book Yard, but character story lines continue to develop too.


I had such fun writing this novel and enjoyed how it turned out. I am keen to continue the series with the next book which is 'Book Club at The Secondhand Bookworm' but I realize I probably need a break! I would also like to write the six volume series of novels that the Book Club will be reading in book 7 but I may just settle with six plots planned and see where the inspiration leads me.

Black Friday at The Secondhand Bookworm is available on Kindle and coming soon to paperback through Amazon worldwide.

Here are the links:

AMAZON UK

and

AMAZON COM

It is currently priced at £1.99 for Black Friday! Start reading today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the Apocalypse at The Secondhand Bookworm - new book coming soon!

THIS WEEKEND - Free KINDLE SUMMER book - Summer at the Secondhand Bookworm

A trip to Badgers Books, Worthing and some resources