Millionairess: the new and addictive gorgeously epic edge of your seat romance thriller

I have been taking a break from my 'The Secondhand Bookworm' series of novels to write under one of my pen names and release two new novels this year. In addition I have decided to give one of my early books, the first in a series, a fresh new revamp.

Originally published under the title 'House of Villains' in 2017 (with little to no response), I have set about attempting to revamp it this Bank Holiday weekend. Publication on kindle and kindle unlimited is currently in review. It can take up to three days sometimes for approval and publication so fingers crossed it will be available soon, if only for my own satisfaction.

I intend to retire 'House of Villains' from publication and present the series afresh as I set about working on the second novel in this vein. My pen name for this epic romantic thriller series (written in a more lavish, detailed and epic-like style than my humorous easy reading 'The Secondhand Bookworm' series) is:

Erica Stonebank

Here is the NEW cover for the novel which will be published under the title 'Millionairess' which I believe sums up the overall feel and content of the novel better:


Taglines for this novel are:

WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT THE EYE OF A WEALTHY PSYCHOPATH?

and

SOME LIVES ARE MEANT TO CHANGE

I know it's incredibly hard to encourage readers to try out and fall in love with your imagination so I'm hoping a new approach will help. I love this series and look forward to adding to it over time. More soon!

Emily

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the Apocalypse at The Secondhand Bookworm - new book coming soon!

THIS WEEKEND - Free KINDLE SUMMER book - Summer at the Secondhand Bookworm

A trip to Badgers Books, Worthing and some resources