Amazon kindle unlimited deals - all 'Bookworm' novels available to read through Amazon today, The Secondhand Bookworm


I had fun imagining a reality where one of my bookworm novels was at the forefront of Amazon's kindle advertising campaign this Christmas. I thought it looked very fine and delighted in my fantasy for a bit. My 'bookshop' series of novels are all available to read for free to subscribers of Kindle Unlimited. I'm not actually a member myself because I actually don't get a chance to read very much, but I love having them a part of the Kindle Unlimited scheme as they have been reaching a large audience of readers. Currently I have six novels in my bookshop series. These are the titles:

The Secondhand Bookworm
Nora and The Secondhand Bookworm
Christmas at The Secondhand Bookworm
Summer at The Secondhand Bookworm
Halloween at The Secondhand Bookworm
Black Friday at The Secondhand Bookworm

The novels follow after one another but can be enjoyed alone. I am currently writing book 7 in the series 'Book Club at The Secondhand Bookworm' which I am so enjoying.

How do I chose my titles?
I did have lots of original titles planned for the series but decided to go for themes and seasons in the end, just from a marketing point of view. As it is, Nora and The Secondhand Bookworm is the least popular and I thought about changing it to something more thematic such as 'November at The Secondhand Bookworm' or 'Autumn at The Secondhand Bookworm' or something similar since it is set during a week in November. I could actually even re-title it as 'Poppy Day at The Secondhand Bookworm' as the commemoration features throughout the week. But hopefully readers will continue the series with volume two and enjoy the hilarious adventure.


I also placed the cover of the first volume in my Catholic fiction novel 'House of Villains' in the Kindle Unlimited advert. I think it looks great! I struggled for years over this title but I think it captures the overall theme in a way.

It's so difficult to come up with something eye-catching and attention-grabbing, but House of Villains is also available to read on Kindle and Kindle Unlimited so hopefully there will be people who will take a chance on it and discover this epic, hefty read with its villains, heroes, twists, turns, tragedies, dramas, conversions and Jane-Austen style romance.

Coming 2019

In the New Year I hope to have 'Book Club at The Secondhand Bookworm' available and 'Valentine's Day at The Secondhand Bookworm' too. They are both underway and planned and I am eager to have them on my own shelf to admire and enjoy (author vanity).

I have several more planned so I shall see which one comes next in the series and hope to add to it throughout the year! 'Easter at The Secondhand Bookworm' will probably be Book 9 as Easter featured in many different ways at the bookshop where I worked for ten years and it will be the next season that will follow after Valentine's Day, so there will be more of a consumer/reader interest at its time of publication and release. Easter at the bookshop was often inspiring, fun and fascinating (with crazy situations and happenings too, of course) and I look forward to adding this one to the series!


The Secondhand Bookworm series of novels can be read through AMAZON on Kindle, Kindle Unlimited and in paperback worldwide!
Start the series today.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the Apocalypse at The Secondhand Bookworm - new book coming soon!

THIS WEEKEND - Free KINDLE SUMMER book - Summer at the Secondhand Bookworm

A trip to Badgers Books, Worthing and some resources