Lockdown at The Secondhand Bookworm, bookshop, writing progress

LOCKDOWN AT THE SECONDHAND BOOKWORM



I was pleased to finish my manuscript for book 9 in my series of novels this week: Lockdown at The Secondhand Bookworm - which is currently being proof-read ready for publishing. I had a lovely time immersing myself in Nora's world which saw her and her bookshop collages go into Lockdown for six months and deal with the world of bookselling during a pandemic.

I kept the story light-hearted and amusing, interesting and pleasant, with various scenarios and developments in the stories and the series. The book will be available soon - meanwhile, I have started work on book 10 - Strange Things at The Secondhand Bookworm.

All of my books are available to read on Kindle through Amazon. I have made them available in paperback, too. While my audience is my bookshop colleagues and friends, I have made them available for anyone interested to enjoy too. Look for Emily Jane Bevans in books, or The Secondhand Bookworm for the series - available worldwide.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the Apocalypse at The Secondhand Bookworm - new book coming soon!

THIS WEEKEND - Free KINDLE SUMMER book - Summer at the Secondhand Bookworm

A trip to Badgers Books, Worthing and some resources