This month's Kindle sales - The Secondhand Bookworm series

 The Secondhand Bookworm series - April 2023


Kindle sales so far for The Secondhand Bookworm series of novels this month have been rising with 18 books sold on Kindle and over 1000 pages read with Kindle Unlimited, too.

April 2023 has been a really fun month for The Secondhand Bookworm series of novels. All profits from sales go to Mary's Dowry Productions, my co-shared film apostolate, which is wonderful because this month we bought a simple brown peasant farmer's apron for use in our film presentation of Saint Dymphna, filmed at the bluebell woods in Clapham, West Sussex.



We produced biographical films about little known English Saints and Martyrs as well as interesting and inspiring historical figures, especially women and popular Saints from around the world.

While I write the series of novels for my own enjoyment, for work colleagues at the real bookshop I ran for ten years (I left in 2012 to do film media full-time) and for my sister, they are available for friends, family and anyone who loves books (and will forgive the simple style of writing - I admit I am an indie-author).

I am well on my way with book ten in my series while book nine is currently being proof-read, as I am also enjoying writing two film narration scripts alongside the bookshop saga. My bookshop characters have been having fun (and horrors) in The Secondhand Bookworm post-Lockdown in book ten, with the Duke of Cole away overseas, Nora having to deal with a dominating claimant on the bookshop that has thrown her world into chaos and her bookselling into jeopardy, and many strange things happening in the world of bookselling, rooms of books, attics of books, stairs filled with books, customers and co-workers. I look forward to finishing this next book and setting sail upon book eleven as I continue work on The Secondhand Bookworm series. More soon!

Eight in the series so far, available worldwide from Amazon Kindle, Kindle Unlimited and in print.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the Apocalypse at The Secondhand Bookworm - new book coming soon!

THIS WEEKEND - Free KINDLE SUMMER book - Summer at the Secondhand Bookworm

A trip to Badgers Books, Worthing and some resources