Get ready for Halloween - Halloween 2018 reading, Halloween at The Secondhand Bookworm

Over the last couple of weeks I was able to release the 5th novel in my 'The Secondhand Bookworm' series - 'Halloween at The Secondhand Bookworm'. I am now writing, editing and polishing book 6 which is called 'Black Friday at The Secondhand Bookworm' and hope to have it available on Kindle and in paperback within the next few weeks. Meanwhile, 'Halloween at The Secondhand Bookworm' is finding readers (including myself!) as Halloween draws near.


My writing environment is incredibly difficult so it is a frustrating endeavor to have. I love to write but it can be stressful being constantly shouted at by two of the three people I share a house with, with bangs and crashes from the neighbours either side too, with ear-deafening traffic noises, especially from motorbikes, whizzing alongside the street day and night, a mammoth amount of housework and countless interruptions. I do part-time work as well as running Mary's Dowry Productions and we always have films in production, advertising, post, collaborations, correspondence, promotions etc...swallowing up the time.

Writing is my therapy and something I love to do - it's one of the few hobbies that I have. So I am always pleased when I manage to complete a book. It's an achievement and a pleasure to do so and because I write what I would like to read, I enjoy re-reading each book myself when I get the chance.

'Halloween at The Secondhand Bookworm' was fun to write and even more fun to read. My characters have developed and it was especially enjoyable to spend Shriek-Week in Castletown and the winding, labyrinth of a bookshop which, as we discover, is haunted.

'Halloween at The Secondhand Bookworm' is available to read on Kindle and in paperback. Meanwhile, I am getting ready for 'Black Friday' with book 6 coming soon!

Find 'The Secondhand Bookworm' series on Amazon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get ready for the Apocalypse at The Secondhand Bookworm - new book coming soon!

THIS WEEKEND - Free KINDLE SUMMER book - Summer at the Secondhand Bookworm

A trip to Badgers Books, Worthing and some resources